Made from denim cotton with a touch of elastane. Mid-waist cut with innovative 4 pocket design, zippered fly and webbing waistbelt with buckle. Optimised for unrestricted movement.
These pants are designed for maximum comfort and will be your first choice for all types of climbing. The Delorean Denim is made from a combination of denim cotton and elastane. Featuring a regular waist-cut, these pants will provide great comfort and unrestricted movement, day in, day out. The lightness of the fabric means that the dyeing process uses less energy and water and produces fewer harmful residues, making it far kinder to the environment. With its innovative design featuring 4 large pockets (2 front, 2 back), pre-shaped and reinforced knees, zippered fly and belt with buckle, the Delorean Pant will give you maximum freedom of movement —allowing you to climb harder — without sacrificing on durability. Like all our products, the Delorean Pant is made in Catalunya.
- Constructed from lightweight stretch cotton-denim fabric optimised for comfort and durability together with low-energy dye-processing requirements, resulting in minimal harmful residual waste.
- Mid-waist cut with gusseted crotch allowing maximum range of movement.
- Innovative 4 large pocket design allowing easy access to essential items.
- Zippered fly and webbing waistbelt with buckle closure. Pre-shaped and reinforced (double thickness) knee sections allowing maximum freedom of movement as well as great durability.
- Available in 4 sizes: S (80/106), M (84/110), L (88/115), XL (93/118). The figures in brackets describe the waist size and leg length in centimeters.
- Weight 540g/19oz.
- Made in Catalunya
- Price 84,95€