1. CHC – CLIMBING HARD COMMUNITY, in the contact form in this website, as the holder of the present webpage and responsible for the resulting automated data files, guarantees full compliance with current Spanish legislation, Ley Orgánica 15/1999, December 13th, about Personal Data Protection, as well as other regulations, like Real Decreto 1720/2007, December 21st. (hereinafter, LOPD and RLOPD) and other applicable law or regulations.
4. CHC – CLIMBING HARD COMMUNITY is fully aware of the use and treatment that personal data require. Therefore, this personal data is requested in the webpage with the sole purpose of enabling us to manage the services we offer or to forward commercial communications related to products or services that may be of interest to our customers.
5. CHC – CLIMBING HARD COMMUNITY will take any necessary technical and organizational measures in order to totally guarantee security of personal data, and to avoid any alteration, loss, non authorized use or access, taking into account the technological situation according to what the RLOPD establishes.
However, CHC – CLIMBING HARD COMMUNITY cannot guarantee the total invulnerability of Internet, nor therefore, the violation of the data using unlawful means by third parties.
6. The users are responsible, for the truthfulness of the registered data, and accept the responsibility to communicate CHC – CLIMBING HARD COMMUNITY any modification that may occur, and exonerating CHC – CLIMBING HARD COMMUNITY of any kind of responsibility in this regard.
7. Users have and may exercise the right of access, rectification, cancellation and objection, by means of a written communication to the addresses indicated in each case or at the address indicated in the paragraph 1, identifying themselves and specifying their request. Where applicable, an ID photocopy or equivalent must be submitted.
8. CHC – CLIMBING HARD COMMUNITY acting under the authority of Ley 34/2002, July 11th, of Services to the Information Society and E-commerce, will not forward publicity or communications with selling or trading purposes, without previous request or consent by the user.
In addition, CHC – CLIMBING HARD COMMUNITY will not send unsolicited messages, nor will we send unrequested or not previously consented forwarded emails.
9. CHC – CLIMBING HARD COMMUNITY informs users, that in case they have requested to be sent commercial messages or newsletters, they may unsubscribe by following the instructions given in each case or writing using the contact form in this website.
10. With regard of the personal data of our users under the age of 14, CHC – CLIMBING HARD COMMUNITY will never use this data for inappropriate purposes bearing in mind the child’s age. CHC – CLIMBING HARD COMMUNITY will enable parents or tutors with the right of access, rectification, cancellation and objection of their children or tutees data, and encourages minors to consult with their parents or tutors before submitting their data.