A hard-wearing regular-fit pant made from stretch micro-corduroy, with a design featuring 4 pockets, pre-shaped knees and a webbing waistbelt with metal belt-buckle closure. Highly abrasion-resistent.
The Siurana pant is ideal for colder days on the crag (October – April) and offers the user maximum freedom of movement throughout a wide range of activities.
The Siurana Pant will be your go-to leg-wear for winter cragging — you won’t want to take them off! The stretch micro-corduroy fabric provides both warmth and durability without sacrificing on comfort or freedom of movement. Tough enough to stand up to extended use and abuse, be it on the limestone sport climbs of Cuenca or the granite bouldering in Targassonne.
- Made using stretch Micro-Corduroy fabric.
- Mid waisted cut with gusseted crotch allowing maximum freedom of movement.
- Innovative 4 large pocket design allowing easy access to essential items.
- Zippered fly and webbing waistbelt with metal buckle closure. Pre-shaped and reinforced (double thickness) knee sections allowing maximum freedom of movement as well as great durability.
- Available in 4 sizes: S (80/106), M (84/110), L (88/115), XL (93/118). The figures in brackets describe the waist size and leg length in centimeters.
- Available in 2 colours: Baltic Green and Terracota.
- Weight 550g/19oz.
- Made in Catalunya.
- Price 89,95€