Made from stretch micro-corduroy — a breathable, hard-wearing, yet extremely comfortable fabric. Mid-waisted cut with innovative 3 pocket design and featuring metal zippered fly and twin-button closure. Perfect for all types of rock climbing, from limestone sport routes to granite bouldering.
For those intense mid-winter bouldering sessions in Albarracín or those chilly January days on the cliffs of Siurana, the Siurana Corduroy Pant is without equal. A mid-waisted cut provides protection against harness abrasion. Additional features include an innovative 3 large pocket design (2 front, 1 rear) together with zip-fly and twin metal button closure. The lower legs are flared with ankle draw-cord adjustment to permit fine-tuning. The micro-corduroy fabric provides great breathability, keeping you cool on long approaches. It is also highly durable and abrasion resistant — enough to withstand repeated use on the sharpest of limestone and roughest of granite.
- Made from stretch Micro-Corduroy fabric.
- Stylish mid-waisted cut with flared legs (adjustable using draw-cord) allowing maximum freedom of movement.
- Innovative 3 large pocket design allowing easy access to essential items. Metal zippered fly and twin button closure.
- Comfortable and hard-wearing fabric offering high levels of breathability.
- Available in 4 sizes: XS (76/102), S (80/104), M (84/105), L (88/107). The figures in brackets describe the waist size and leg length in centimeters.
- Available in 2 colours: Baltic Green and Terracota.
- Weight 450g/16oz.
- Made in Catalunya
- Price 89,95€