Made from cotton-denim with a touch of elastane. High waisted cut with innovative 3 pocket design and featuring metal zippered fly and twin-button closure, optimised for comfortable, unrestricted movement, day in, day out.
The ultimate denims! Wear them at the climbing wall then keep them on for après-training drinks. Wear them while working your long-tried sport project or for just a quick bouldering session. The combination of cotton-denim and a small amount of stretchy elastane results in a lightweight fabric that is superbly comfortable, allowing unlimited freedom of movement however radical your climbing style. In addition, the low energy demands and minimal residual waste of dyeing this fabric means the resulting environmental impact is as low as possible. Featuring an innovative 3 large pocket design (2 front, 1 rear) together with zip-fly and twin metal button closure. The lower legs are flared with ankle draw-cord adjustment to permit fine-tuning.
Put simply, these pants will give you the comfort and freedom of movement to climb to your maximum potential while being hard-wearing enough to stand up to repeated use and abuse.
- Constructed from lightweight stretch cotton-denim fabric optimised for comfort and durability together with low-energy dye-processing requirements, resulting in minimal harmful residual waste.
- High waisted cut with flared legs (adjustable using ankle draw-cord) allowing maximum freedom of movement.
- Innovative 3 large pocket design allowing easy access to essential items. Metal zippered fly and twin button closure.
- Lightweight but at the same time hard-wearing, providing maximum freedom of movement as well as great durability.
- Available in 4 sizes: XS (76/102), S (80/104), M (84/105), L (88/107). The figures in brackets describe the waist size and leg length in centimeters.
- Weight 440 g (15.5 oz).
- Made in Catalunya.
- Price 84,95€